Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
13-15 MAY 2019, BCC BERLIN CONGRESS CENTER, GERMANY
Why Attend Going Global?
- Provides a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connects local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Provides a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Supports evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues.
- Supports global thought leadership.
If you are a university or college vice-chancellor, president or principal, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, or a professional and trade body working in international education in Ireland, then we hope to see you there. Registration for the event closes at 23:59 UTC on Friday 03 May 2019.