As the uncertainty around the ongoing pandemic persists, we want to continue to offer a platform for higher education leaders to discuss the pressing issues facing the sector today without compromising the health and safety of staff and delegates. Therefore Going Global will be hosted virtually from 15-17 June 2021 and will offer all the same benefits as attending in person.
Our virtual platform will allow delegates to engage and connect with other education leaders from around the world. You will be able to:
- attend live events delivered by sector experts where you'll hear about the latest knowledge and trends affecting the higher education sector;
- get involved in participant-led interactive sessions where you can make your voice heard, and exchange knowledge and best practice;
- network with other delegates and make mutually beneficial connections;
- move in and out of conference sessions just like a face-to-face event;
- visit expo booths, engage with our sponsors, and more.
Delegates will be able to purchase tickets early bird tickets up until 6pm BST on 12 May.