Going Global is the world’s largest open forum for international tertiary education leaders and specialists. This interactive conference is an unparalleled opportunity to network, debate and explore collaborative solutions to the challenges facing the sector in the 21st century. At Going Global 2019, we will explore the theme ‘Knowledge diplomacy and the digital world: does international tertiary education have a role?’
We are seeking innovative, agenda-setting proposals that consider audience interactivity from a policy or practice perspective that will facilitate the sharing of knowledge and insights across borders.
We welcome challenging perspectives, and are especially interested to hear from thoughtleaders anticipating and driving future agendas. You are invited to submit one of the following proposals:
• individual contributor
• full session (content and contributors)
• workshop facilitator
Submit your proposal by Wednesday 10 October 2018. Poster submissions will be accepted up until Monday 21 January 2019. Apply to Going Global.
What to expect:
• Three-day conference in the heart of Berlin
• 150+ high-profile speakers
• 30+ exhibitors
• 1,000 participants from 80+ countries
• 30+ interactive sessions, including roundtable discussions and knowledge exchange workshops
• Welcome networking reception.