As part of the ongoing discussion on diversity and inclusion, British Council Ireland are deligted to partner with the Dublin International Film Festival, to present a panel that will shed light on making inclusive programming choices, improving practices around EDI in the creative arts industry, as well as to broaden the lens and reduce barriers to access cinema.
- Rico Johnson-Sinclair, Race Equality Lead at British Film Institute (BFI) & Film Programmer with a focus in QTBIPOC stories.
- Ruth McCarthy, Artistic Director of Outburst Queer Arts Festival.
- Amanda Coogan, artist working across live art, performance, sculpture and installation.
- Nic Pillai, UCD's academic lead for the Creative Futures Academy (CFA).
- Dr.Bashir Otukoya, law academic and public educator specialising in equality, diversity, and inclusion.
- Zbyszek Zalinski, diversity and inclusion lead at RTE.