When applying to a UK university, particularly for distance learning, most applications ask for original versions of your academic documents. We can provide certified copies, which will be accepted by any UK university.
We provide two services – certification and verification.
We can certify copies of education documents issued in the UK and Ireland (confirm that a photocopy is a true copy of an original document).
To have your documents certified, you will need to provide us with:
- the original documents issued in the UK and Ireland (transcripts or degree certificate in English)
- a photocopy of the documents
The fee for this service is €25 per certified copy.
We can verify original UK exam/degree certificates (not transcripts) to confirm the validity of the document.
To have your documents verified, you will need to provide us with:
- the original documents issued in the UK (exam or degree certificate in English. We do not verify transcripts)
- A photocopy of your passport or national ID card showing your date of birth
- A completed, signed Data Protection Consent form to allow us to contact your college/university and access the required information (see below)
The fee for this service is €50 per document.
Make an appointment
To have a document certified or verified, you need to contact us to make an appointment: T: +353 (0)1 676 6943 Ext 2203; E: firstname.lastname@example.org